- The Installation is undertaken by our professionally trained teams to our high standard of quality.
- The standard balustrade is supplied in component form and assembled on site.
- The vertical stanchions are attached through ceramic tiles into the concrete slab with corrosion resistant pins.
- A core is cut through the ceramic tile with a diamond core drill and the staunchion fits over the hole formed, eliminating the need to cut tiles around the stanchion.
- The styles are equally appropriate to stairs and horizontal areas.
MAINTENANCE & GUARANTEES
- The paint finish requires only washing with soap and water.
- The powder coated finish is applied in accordance with SABS 1796 and where requested, a 15 year guarantee can be given by the powder coat suppliers regarding:
- Colour fastness
- Loss of gloss
- Thickness of coat
Only the finest external quality powder and preparation is used for our products
- Tiled areas and concrete slabs.
- Areas requiring safety protection, such as verandas, above retaining walls, stairs etc.
- Timber decks
- Where an economic alternative to stainless steel balustrade is required.
- Pool fencing